It just ain't cool having a bunch of crap popup on your screen (skype, facebook, etc.) when you are recording a screencast or holding a live webinar. See how we Mac Snobs fix it with a couple easy clicks…
How To Turn Off Notifications On Mac
This is a rookie mistake that I see alot of people make when they are either recording a screencast or doing a live webinar.
They have their dock bouncing with notifications from either Skype of Apple Messages or something trying to get their attention while anyone watching is getting distracted.
By turning off notifications on your mac… you will no longer have that problem 🙂
You can also do this with your iPhone and iPad too 🙂
Latest posts by Dr. Dan (see all)
- ABG = Always Be Growing & Learning – RockStar Entrepreneur Experience EP. 2 - November 28, 2019
- How's Your Social Diet? - November 3, 2019
- Stop Mental Mastabation To Become Successful – RockStar Entrepreneur Experience EP. 1 - October 24, 2019
- Have a Bad Day! - October 15, 2019
- Put the Blinders On – Get More Sales! - October 10, 2019