What's up fellow RockStars, Tony here and today I wanted to share with you this important section from one of our recent RockStar Jam Sessions.
In this discussion between myself, Dan and Shamara, we talk about:
- What can we do to make ethically make money during the CoronaVirus Pandemic?
- What businesses need help the most, right now?
- What are some examples of real businesses that are thriving during the COVID-19 Lockdown?
- …and much more!
We'd love to hear your thoughts on what we said and please share any stories you hear of other businesses that are doing well during the Quarantine.
Latest posts by Tony Finbarr-Smith (see all)
- Picking Your Niches - October 6, 2020
- Is It Possible To Ethically Make Money During COVID-19 Lockdown? - April 8, 2020
- Rockstar Jam Session – Hiring Your First VA – Part 1: Overview - June 18, 2019
- RockStar Jam Session 001 – Tony and Dan - June 17, 2019