Want your content and money sites to rank and stick? Without doing shady stuff?
Here is a simple checklist & anatomy of a page!
(Use this for Anything you want to get found on page 1)
Follow this check list…
1. Start with picking your top 5 keywords
Be focused and get inside the heads of your ideal audience. Think in terms of intent. There's a huge difference between a person searching for “how to get in shape” with “where to hire a personal trainer.” One is research oriented. The other is action and intent oriented. Understanding this will make the difference between attracting winnable targeted traffic and attracting frustration.
2. Outsmart the competition!
Pick keywords with less than 5 “exact match” competition (the lower the better). Learn more about this in our free special training. We will show you why this is the MOST important ingredient and how to guarantee FAST top ranking results that stick!
6. 3 times is a charm!
Use main keyword at least 3 times in paragraph content (written exactly as your keyword). Spread it out. Need good SEO content? Don't wanna wait or stare at a blank screen? Use WordSparker.
7. Spread the love!
8. Spread it thick!
10. Image Optimization
If you check all 10 of these every time, you'll be in great shape!
Questions, Comments, Suggestions, Wanna Share Some Comment Love or Aha-Moments?
Please Share Below 🙂
Latest posts by Ben Littlefield (see all)
- Burn The Ships and Get Unstuck - September 18, 2018
- Rockstar Webinar Blueprint - September 17, 2018
- How to Double Your Biz Without Doubling Your Clients - September 17, 2018
- Top Google Ranking in Minutes? - September 16, 2018
- Digital Monopoly? - September 16, 2018