In this video we show you how to set up the Blue Yeti Mic to a Rhode Swivel Stand, Blue Pop Filter and Blue Shock Mount.
This is my own setup and I love the Blue Yeti Mic. Super easy to setup and use.
You can get all of this on Amazon:
Yeti Mic: http://2rockstarslike.com/yeti-mic
Shock Mount: http://2rockstarslike.com/shock-mount
Blue Pop Filter: http://2rockstarslike.com/pop-filter
Swivel Stand: http://2rockstarslike.com/swivel-stand
Other Stuff I Use With My Setup:
Bose Desktop Speakers: http://2rockstarslike.com/bose-dtspeakers
Bose MIE2i Earphones: http://2rockstarslike.com/bose-MIE2i
I plug the Bose headphones into the Bose Desktop speakers. This way I dont have a wire hanging off the Yeti Mic which would be annoying to me.
Also: The Bar that I used to attached the pop filter to the mic actually came with the Blue Pop Filter: http://2rockstarslike.com/pop-filter
This Video Relates to yeti microphone review and yeti microphone settings. Also yeti microphone instructions and blue yeti review. Also covers blue yeti pop filter, blue yeti amazon, blue yeti accessories and blue yeti condenser mic. Will go over blue yeti mic stand and also blue yeti microphone pop.
This was the original video I posted:
Latest posts by Dr. Dan (see all)
- How To Adjust The Volume on The Neewer Field Monitor - March 22, 2019
- Screenflow Tutorial – How To Set View Yourself On Screen While Recording Yourself - March 21, 2019
- Have a Bad Day! - March 21, 2019
- Sell These Videos For $500 or More Each? - March 20, 2019
- Put the Blinders On – Get More Sales! - March 19, 2019